HD Handycam® camcorder holds steady whenever you shoot, with stabilization and autofocus (AF) so smooth and sensitive that your movies will look smarter in every sense.
Handycam is a Sony brand used to market its camcorder range. It was launched in 1985 as the name of the first Video8 camcorder, replacing Sony’s previous line of Betamax-based models, and the name was intended to emphasize the “handy” palm size nature of the camera, made possible by the new miniaturized tape format. This was in marked contrast to the larger, shoulder mounted cameras available before the creation of Video8, and competing smaller formats such as VHS-C.
- Overall Dimensions - 338 x 358 x 389 mm
- Build Volume - 230 x 225 x 205 mm
- Print Speed - 30 - 300 mm/s
- Maximum Resolution - 0.02 mm (20 micron)
- Print from SD Card - yes
- Print Material - 3mm ABS or PLA
- Noise Level - 49db
- Recommended Software - Cure